The I Heart Cooking Multipurpose Meat Thermometer is ideal for many cooking purposes where you need an accurate temperature:
- Cooking perfect steaks
- Roast meat including beef, lamb, chicken and turkey
- Jam making
- Cooking fudge and toffee
- Cheese production
- Homemade yoghurt
- Home brewed beer and wines
There are many occasions where knowing the exact cooking temperature is important in obtaining perfect and repeatable food. When cooking a steak, the internal temperature tells you whether the steak is rare, medium or well done. When cooking a turkey, measuring the temperature inside the meat will tell you if the turkey is fully cooked and prevent unfortunate food poisoning at thanksgiving and Christmas. When making jams, fudge and toffee, the perfect sugar temperature means that your cooking comes out with the perfect consistency. For cheese and yoghurt, you need to finely control the temperature to within just a few degrees or the milk will spoil. The I Heart Cooking Multipurpose Meat Thermometer is ideal for checking the milk temperature during cheese and yogurt production. Likewise, the correct temperatures are important for successful home brewing for beers and wines.
To check the temperature of cooked meat, remove the protective cover from the steel probe, and insert the probe into the meat, close to the middle of the meat. Try to avoid touching any bone within the meat as the bone temperature may be significantly hotter than the surrounding meat. Wait a few seconds for the probe to warm within the meat then turn on the display. The current probe temperature will display instantly.
The I Heart Cooking Multipurpose Meat Thermometer is now on sale.
- Temperature range: -50 °C ~ +300°C /-58°F ~ +572°F
- Distinguishing rate: 0.1° between -19.9° ~199.9°C, otherwise 1°
- Accuracy: ± 1°C (between -20°C~ +80°C), otherwise ± 2°C
- Ambient temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Battery: 1 x 1.5V AG 13 or LR44 (battery included)
- Probe Size: 125mm (4.9″ Length)
- Saving power: auto off after 15 minutes no operation.
- Switch between °C / °F
- Memory of the last measuring data, when open, display the last measuring date for 1.5 second then jump to normal display.
- Measuring and display low voltage: when voltage lower than 1.3v, LCD display “LOW”
- Sensor error display: Displays “E00” when sensor open-circuit or lower than measuring range; Displays “E11” when sensor short-circuit or higher than measuring range.
- ON/OFF: Press the button to turn on/off the thermometer.
- °C/°F: Press the button to change the temperature unit from Centigrade to Fahrenheit.
- The battery cover can be opened by turning the cap anti clockwise. When replacing the battery, ensure you have the + and – sides as indicated on the inside of the device. Close the battery cover tightly by turning the cap clockwise.
- Please take out the battery if in long-term storage.