This is a tasty and simple wee dish
- 350g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp lemon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic. Peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 170g can of crabmeat, drained
- Prawns (optional- I used king prawns for this)
- Half a glass of white wine
- 20g pack of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute, then add the prawns if using, the crabmeat and the wine. Heat through for another minute or so, stirring
- Drain the pasta, return to the pot and stir in the crab mixture off the heat. Add the remaining oil, the parsley and some seasoning. Toss everything together and serve.
You must log in to post a comment.