Summary: Who doesn’t love banana pudding. Simple and delicious.
Ingredients for Banana Pudding
- 50 g all purpose flour
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1150 ml milk
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- 5 bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 250 g refrigerated whipped cream
- Pour the flour, sugar, a dash of salt, and the eggs in a saucepan.
- Stir in a little milk to form a paste. Then strir in a little more milk to thin the paste then add all the milk.
- Do not add all the milk in one go, it will become lumpy.
- Heat the mix gently to form a custard.
- In a large flat bottomed dish, layer alternatively the wafers, banana slices, and custard. Repeat untill all the ingredients have been used up.
- Top with the whipped cream then refrigerate.
- Serve once the custard has set.
Preparation time: 5 min Cooking time: 20 mins Total time: 25 min Yield: 4 servings
Diet type: vegetarian
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: American
You must log in to post a comment.