Summary: A classic American dish
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of dry white rice
- 2 tablespoons onion (chopped finely)
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice(instead of salt, although you can add some salt if you want)
- Mix it all together.
- Form it into a “loaf”
- Place in the steamer. (rice cooker or stovetop steamer, the same kind you use to steam broccoli)
- Cover and cook on medium-low heat for around 45 minutes or until cooked.
Preparation time: 20 min Cooking time: 5 mins Total time: 25 min Yield: 4 servings
Diet type: Meat and eggs
Meal type: main
Culinary tradition: American
You must log in to post a comment.