Summary: Arrabiata pasta sauce is a classic Italian pasta sauce. It is based on sweet peppers and chilli peppers giving the Arrabiata bit more zing than your regular tomato pasta sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pieces of garlic paste
- 1 onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1-3 chilli peppers (according to your taste)
- 1 hand full of parsley
- 450 g plum tomatoes
- 300 g pasta
- 1 tablespoon of parmigiana cheese
- salt to taste
- Chop up the ingredients and place everything (bar the pasta, parsley, and cheese) into a pan.
- Heat the pan to a gentle simmer.
- Place the pasta in hot water with salt and simmer till soft.
- When cooked sufficiently, drain the pasta and dress with the sauce, pasta, and cheese.
Preparation time: 10 min Cooking time: 20 mins Total time: 25 min Yield: 3 servings
Diet type: vegan
Meal type: main
Culinary tradition: Italian
You must log in to post a comment.